Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Help name the Indiana Jones sequel

A new friend of mine, Sara Ayers-Rigsby, was kind enough to come to my public archaeology class and chat with the students about careers. I don't remember the question--perhaps one of the students asked if she was a fan of the Indiana Jones movies--and she said, "Yes, but I wish they were more realistic. Maybe they can make one called Indiana Jones Filling Out Site Forms". I fell off my chair laughing.

What would your favorite Indiana Jones cultural resources management movie be?

Indiana Jones and the Transect of Doom
Indiana Jones and the ARPA Permit
Indiana Jones and the Last Scope of Work
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Shovel Test

What Indiana Jone movie would you like to see? Suggest titles in the comments.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment